eTAI is a Software as a service (or SaaS) solutions provider and developer. It provides and
develops web and mobile platforms for the creation, facility, and management of electronic commerce
(ecommerce) and retail point-of-sale (POS) systems. The terms “we”, “us” and “our”
refer to eTAI. eTAI, including all information, tools and services available from this platform to you, the
user, are conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By availing our services, you agree and accept to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service. These Terms & Condition of Service apply to all users of eTAI.
It is every user’s responsibility to read these Terms & Conditions of Service carefully before accessing or using our ecommerce platform. By accessing or using any part of eTAI, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you are prohibited to access eTAI or use any of our services.
Any new features or tools which are added as an update on eTAI shall also be subject to this Terms & Conditions of Service. Please review the most updated version of eTAI’s Terms & Conditions on this page from time to time.
eTAI reserves the right to make all necessary updates, changes or replacements on any part of these Terms & Conditions of Service by posting updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ACCOUNT CREATION AGREEMENTS
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- In order to complete account creation process, you must provide your full name, email address, contact information, store address, and any other information needed.
- As a user, you recognize that eTAI will use the email address and phone number you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your online store. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any term in this Terms & Conditions of Service as determined in the sole
discretion of eTAI or any form of use of our services for any illegal practices or transactions will result
in an immediate termination or cancellation of your online store and account with us.
SECTION 2 – ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Any person signing up for the service will be the contracting party (“User”) for the purposes of our Terms & Conditions of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the User in connection with the service.
- If you are signing up for the service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the User. If you are signing up for the service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms & Conditions of Service.
- You acknowledge that [enter form of payment: e.g. paypal] Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the User to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them.
- Upon purchasing a domain name through eTAI, domain registration will be preset to automatically renew each year so long as your eTAI account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Technical support is only provided to account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the eTAI service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by eTAI
- You understand that your contents of your online store (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 4 – RIGHTS OF eTAI
- eTAI reserves the right to modify or terminate its service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove your account or any content on your store that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any eTAI customer, eTAI employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- eTAI does not pre-screen the content of your store and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available in our service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that eTAI employees and contractors may also be eTAI customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- eTAI retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, eTAI reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
SECTION 5 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that eTAI shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall eTAI or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, eTAI partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is“ and “as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- eTAI does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- eTAI does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- eTAI does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - WAIVER
The failure of eTAI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms & Conditions of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and eTAI and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and eTAI.
SECTION 7- PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the eTAI service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your online store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the service.
- By uploading any content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your contents; (b) to allow eTAI to display and store them; and (c) that eTAI can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its service.
- You retain ownership over all your uploaded content; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view them. You are responsible for compliance of uploaded contents with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to your online store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
SECTION 8 - AFFILIATOR PROGRAM
- One of the unique features of eTAI is its affiliator program. When a customer successfully purchases an item in the merchant’s online store run by eTAI, such purchase information will be automatically posted on the merchant’s facebook page. All the followers of the merchant’s facebook page will receive such posts on their news feed. Anyone who clicks on such post will be directed to the merchant’s online store (outside facebook). By availing eTAI’s services, you agree to allow automatic posting of customer purchases on your facebook page at any time of the day.
- Under the same program, you also agree to allow the automatic posting of you customer’s purchases on eTAI’s facebook page. Such posts can be viewed by all of eTAI’s followers.
SECTION 9 – BUY, SHARE, REWARDED
By availing of our services you agree to integrate our “buy, share, rewarded” program on your online store. In this scheme, when a customer purchases any product on your online store and chooses to share it on his facebook account, he will be rewarded with points if another customer clicks on the link he shared. This program aims to draw traffic on your online store through social media.
SECTION 10 – TRANSACTION CHARGES
- The creation of account and the use of eTAI and its features is free. We do not charge any periodic subscription payment for our services.
- However, by availing of eTAI services, you agree that eTAI will automatically receive 4% of the amount paid by your customers in their every transaction made on your online store as charges.
- eTAI’s reception of the transaction charges is on real-time basis. It means that in every successful payment made by your customers, eTAI will automatically receive 4% of the total amount paid by each customer.
- eTAI does not allow refunds.
SECTION 11 – END OF SERVICE
Any user may cancel his account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. eTAI will provide a step-by-step guide for this process.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all the contents of your online store will be immediately deleted. Deletion of data is final.
- If you purchased a domain name through eTAI, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- eTAI’s reception of the 4% transaction charge will cease simultaneously with the cancellation of your account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate eTAI’s service for any reason, without notice at any time.
SECTION 12 – CHANGES IN TRANSACTION CHARGES SCHEME
- The percentage equivalent of the transaction charge is subject to change upon notice to you from eTAI. An email will be sent to individual users to inform them of such changes.
- eTAI reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue its services, with or without notice.
- eTAI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our services.